Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CassieJonas13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 02:05 AM
    804 Jim Wells Alice Texas
    My house is a very old house. I think there can be a chance that it is haunted. There hs been times where id leave and come back and all of the doors were closed except my grandpa and grandma's room door but my grandpa died last year and it could be him but I don't know because like we have heard people running at night and noises when everyone is sleeping or not here. We have a school bell and a pencil sharpener on the wall we don't know if this house could have been a school or business but I'm very curious.
    Any info on the house like when it was built/who lived in the house/who died/what it use to be anything would help.
    Thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 05:48 AM

Hello c:

Yup. I killed my first victim there. I think he's haunting you. He's a BIG guy with an eyepatch. Have you seen him?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Alice in Chains. [ 33 Answers ]

Mmk. If you like Alice in Chains respond. And if you do tell me your three favorite songs. :P

Alice Sitcom [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1976-85 sitcom called Alice? It starred Linda Lavin as a single mom working at Mel's Diner in Phoenix. A great show. Classic TV reruns are harder to find in Canada than in the USA.

Dns error 804.104.10 [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I keep getting the above message when I try to connect my PSP to the internet via a WIFI max

View more questions Search