Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leen321 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Aug 9, 2010, 09:22 PM
    I just bought a car on EBAY... Is there any way I can retract my bid...
    Hi: I just bought a car. Is there any way I can get out of this transaction.

Thanks
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Aug 9, 2010, 09:37 PM

Lock your credit card up asap if that's how you did it. I'm not sure of your details, Pay Pal ETC... I would certainly do all you can to cancel the process through Ebay support. They're online and ready to type live.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2010, 11:35 PM
    >Moved from Cars & Trucks<
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 04:54 AM

Hello l:

I don't know if eBay will let you out of it, but you have no grounds under STATE law to do it. That is, unless he gave you a warrantee, or you live in a state that gives you some rights. Most states, however, do not.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bought car w/ no title [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a car from a friend who later said he lost the title. I have a bill of sale. Is that enough? How do I get a title for the car?

Tainted bio claire bought on eBay. [ 21 Answers ]

"Where can I find legit bio claire sellers?" Im dissapointed to say that I received a package of bio claire in the mail today that was previously used:mad:... seriously! The bottle cap was unscrewed, the protection seal broken, and there is literally finger impressions inside!:( I purchased from...

I bought a copied tape from eBay. What do I do. [ 6 Answers ]

I bought what I thought was a "collectors edition in excellent condition" vhs video on eBay. When it arrived it was a copy of the movie that the guy made. It was an old movie that I could not find anywhere else. I don't think it ever made it to video. Has he broken any laws? Am I breaking the...

View more questions Search