Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binodkafle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting
    I want different sets of questions on financial accounting,cost and management accounting for free. I am a teacher in this area
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 10:56 PM

You can Google for this online as easily as we can. If I had a bunch of sets of questions that I'd taken my time to work out for me to use, I don't know that I'd want to be just handing it over to someone after all the time I spent on it, especially covering that many different topics.

If you're a teacher, you should be able to come up with questions. A difficulty here is that no one else knows how you teach, what things you want to stress, how you want to ask your questions, what topics you're covering... and for that matter where "in this area" is.

I think your best bet is Google. There are online textbooks out there, and some publisher sites have review questions for the books they publish, though those usually suck.
    jedik Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 02:11 AM
    Accountingcoach.com
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2012, 05:06 PM
    As a teacher you must have many text books available to you and has you have internet access you can search on many topics. Don't be lazy do the research yourself, in a any case if you research the questions asked here you will find many variations on these themes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between management accounting and cost accounting [ 10 Answers ]

What are the difference between management accounting and cost accounting

Difference between cost accounting and management accounting [ 3 Answers ]

What is the differncebetween cost accounting and management accounting?

Management Accounting Questions [ 1 Answers ]

please help me out to solve these questions: with reasons I) Which of the following are drawbacks of the decision rule to choose the option with the highest expected value: a) The method is too concerned with the need to avoid losses. b) The method is concerned only with making the greatest...

View more questions Search