Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayteekat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 03:00 PM
    90s TV show-teenagers stuck in new world
    Hmmm okiii being very vague here but there's two TV shows from my childhood that I just can't remember or find! One was like puppets and I'm sure the opening titles had something to do with a glass bottle, like the ones you get ships made in, and you went inside the bottle and there was this... bay? With all the characters in? There were two really scary ones in it too! The other one is a REALLY vague memory, I could kiss the person who works this out lmao, it was a group of about, 4 or 5 teenagers/adults that went into this, hmm parallel world really and I think it was educational, and they had to solve like maths problems to get out lmao? By the way it's a 90's TV show, I'm 19 now so I'm talking early 90's lol, anyone got any clues?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 05:01 AM

The first show sounds like The Spooks of Bottle Bay
    YouTube THE SPOOKS OF BOTTLE BAY
    kayteekat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 10:49 AM
    OMG! It is! THNKUU! Haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of 90s TV show about teenagers who can turn into animals, and evil aliens? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of some 90s kid/teenage show. The beginning of the show starts with good aliens coming down to earth in a space ship and giving some kids powers to turn into animals, so that they can fight some bad aliens. The bad aliens are on earth, and possess people. They're sluglike...

A sifi movie from the 80s or early 90s set on a desert world [ 2 Answers ]

I'v been trying 2 remember this movie for some time. It is set on a desert world it has somewhat of a starwars feel to my memory it has a lizard like man who if I remember right is the sheriff but turns out to be the badguy. The hero is a normal looking person and he is trying to save a girl. Then...

90s kids movie - Rainbow entry to another world [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to think of a movie I used to watch with my sister when we were younger. Neither of us can think of it but have pieced together just enough clues to frustrate us more since we cannot think of the name of it. It is a family of acrobats or circus performers because it shows the parents...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search