Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdu.naz2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical
    Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering?

After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular?

Its very hard to clear all subject?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a mechanical engineer a question [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 wheels and on each I have an 18 tooth sprocket run with a 40 chain. Each wheel and sprocket is connected to a main drive shaft with an 18 tooth double sprocket on it. The sprockets on each wheel are linked to the main drive shaft by a single strand ANSI 40 roller chain. One wheel is...

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hobby of making coin rings by tapping a silver coin around its circumference edge with a small hammer while I turn the coin on top of an anvil to flatten the edge until it reaches a desired width and diameter. Then I cut the center out and polish it. I need advice or an idea to make this...

Mechanical & Electrical Engineer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a assignment but don't know where to find the info. Anybody know please tell me, TQ! For each of the above professions, find out the following: (*the professions I have choose is 'Mechanical & Electrical Engineer') 1. A brief history, background and development of the profession in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.