Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovedieshard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 01:01 PM
    Why cant I get a boyfriend
    I don't get it I'm not shy I'm as hot as hell {so I've been told} I'm smart and some times funny.But since I left my first school and all my friends told me that my good friend had a crush on me since year 3 I find it hard to get a boyfriend.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedieshard View Post
    I don't get it I'm not shy I'm as hot as hell {so iv been told} I'm smart and some times funny.But since I left my first school and all my friends told me that my good friend had a crush on me since year 3 I find it hard to get a boyfriend.
    I'm not understanding what one thing has to do with the other.
    How long have you been at the other school and how old are you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 09:06 PM

Be patient, once they see how hot you are, and funny, they will fall all over you, and keep your ego stroked just like at the old school.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 10, 2010, 02:45 AM

LOL you just made my day talaniman brilliant reply.Im actually laughing first time for days.

OP you can fail to woo them with you self recommendation, you'll need a bus to put them all in in no time. Yep
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 10, 2010, 06:04 AM
    True and true... I think you are looking to hard for someone to seek you out... whats even more interesting is when we are single it seems like no one wants to be with us and then when we have someone EVERYONE comes knocking at the door... im sure people have been noticing you just be patient and let it develop
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 08:29 AM

Sometimes boys are intiminated by a really good looking girl and are afraid to ask them out because they think they won't go out with them. Sometimes they're even afraid to talk to good looking girls.

Just be patient and try being friendly so the boys will get to know you better and you'll have a boyfriend before you know it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

View more questions Search