Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orkoeoner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 12:48 PM
    Why do I get mad so easily?
    Whenever i'm around people I don't know i'm always mad.
    When I get into an argument or about to fight someone, I start sweating
    alot & my hands start to shake. I can't handle being yelled at or i'll yell back
    to whoever it is. I often have thoughts of killing people when they piss me off.
    I have dreams of murdering & I have alot of hate inside of me. I need help because I don't know what to do about this.. My mom doesn't believe I have anything wrong but I don't talk to her about my feelings. I'm only 14, I don't know whats wrong with me or what I should do?
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 01:21 PM

The first part to solving a problem is realizing you have one, so you're on the right path.

This may sound like lousy advice but, man, it's a life-saver: talk to a buddy you trust and respect.

Every time I got so mad I'd go and see my buddy. We'd hang out and just I'd just spew all this negative crap into his ear. He actually listened and gave feedback. When I vocalized my feelings, it gave them shape and understanding so I could handle them properly. It's cathartic.

Before modern psychiatry, close social relationships were the greatest medicine. And in my estimation they still are and always will be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I let him down easily. [ 2 Answers ]

I went ice-skating with these to lads the other day and one told me that the other fancies me. I've been out with him before but I don't like him that way anymore. I don't like being straight with lads by just telling them I'm not interested . How do I tell him nicely, without upsetting him? ...

Why does she gets angry easily? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been dating for the past 3 years and yet she easily gets angry over little things (either relevant or not). Why do I do?

How do I let him go easily? [ 18 Answers ]

I need to break up with my boyfriend. What should I do? He'd go to pieces!

View more questions Search