Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katwoman01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 10:47 AM
    What solution can I use to mop my wood floors to kill bacteria from animals?
    My cats have a bacterial infection. I have disinfected their litter pans and bedding, sprayed lysol and washed as much as possible. Next are my wood floors. What can I use to kill germs?
    katwoman01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 10:48 AM

My cats have a bacterial infection. I have disinfected everything they use, but now my question is how can I disinfect my wood floors without damaging them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steam Mop on Hardwood Floors [ 4 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but my wife keeps nagging me... so here it goes. We just bought a puppy and lets just say his tiny little paws make sure the flooring doesn't look as clean as it used to. My wife wants to buy the Shark Steam Mop. It's one of those "As Seen on...

Will the brine solution from a water softener hurt the septic bacteria? [ 2 Answers ]

The water coming up from the well is nice and hard. I have been thinking about adding a water softener to the system My concern is the bacteria in the septic system surviving the brine flush from the softener. Will it kill off the septic? Where should I have the water softener flush to? ...

Laying new tile floors left mess on my wood floors [ 1 Answers ]

I had my wood floors removed from my kitchen and new tile laid. Unfortunately, there is mastic residue on the wood floors remaining in my family room. They are Bruce hardwoods a about 12 years old. How can I clean them?

View more questions Search