Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faux2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 10:26 AM
    Audition songs for chess
    Hi I am auditioning for a college production of chess and am havign trouble finding a good audition song
    Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2010, 11:01 AM

Something from Chess, anything sung by Abba.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good songs for audition? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I need a good song for an audition. It is for a talent show and I'm going to sing. I'm 13 and my voice can easily switch from high to low. (I sound better in a low voice but I can only go so far!! ) please answer and thankz! Xoxo steph ;]

What are good audition songs? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm auditioning for the varsity choir at my school. We are a private christian school and I have to do a solo for part of the audition. I have a medium to low voice so it's for an alto spot. Any ideas for songs?

Good audition songs? [ 8 Answers ]

What would be some good audition songs? For a medium to low voice?

Audition songs [ 2 Answers ]

I am auditioning for a musical called "A Year With Frog and Toad" and I need an upbeat, easy to sing and learn song.Any good suggestions?(I need it in at the most 3 days. Please help!)

Audition songs for 'Oliver!' [ 2 Answers ]

My son is auditioning for the part of 'Oliver'. He needs to have 2 songs prepared to sing. I have pasted a part of the audition details to the end of this question. I am thinking of 'Circle of Life' and 'Under the Sea'. Do you think these are good choices based on what they say they are...

View more questions Search