Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confused_On_Color Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Aug 9, 2010, 08:30 AM
    New Lip Piercing
    So I pierced my lip last night, Using Rubbing Alcohol, a 16g Tri-Beveled Hollow Tip Needle, and a Piercing Clamp. It was a tad bit swollen when I went to be bed last night but I did clean it several time before I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning it was a little more swollen. This not my first lip piercing. Just wanted to know how soon the swelling should go down? And what I can use to clean the inside of it, being that I'm lacking sea salt.
    loveless044 Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2010, 11:24 AM

If this isn't your first lip piercing, did you do the first one yourself or was it professionally done?. Maybe you shouldn't have done that by yourself because now you're looking at a higher risk of infection... Your best bet is to go get a doctor to make sure you haven't acquired an infection. If you have, you need to get that taken care of, let the hole close, and never pierce yourself again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well same Q Again Lip Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I still want too get my lip pierced and a brother of my sisters husband said that he would do it for free and they took me today but I told them that I didn't want to do it until I researched more so they said all right. So I was just wondering why it isn't recommended to get my lip pierced. Like...

Lip piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey i want to get a new piercing and i have this damn urge to have it on my lip :) yeah i was wondering what people have done and whether they think it looks good. Im not sure whether to have it on the side or which side for that matter. Or whether i should have a labret piercing? Im a girl btw and...

Lip piercing. [ 6 Answers ]

I got my lip pierced but then my mum said it's haram. Is this true? How is it different to getting your ears pierced?

Lip piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I've wanted to get my lip pierced for awhile but worried what it would do to my teeth and gum's. Is it really going to effect them in away if I was to get it pierced?

Lip Piercing should I or should I not . [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I know a lot of people ask this question but I need advice; my mom said I can get my lip pierced when I turn 15 but I'm not sure where I should get it done. I kind of want snakebites and a couple of my friends said I should get them.. What do you think. http://i34.tinypic.com/2n87tdf.jpg

View more questions Search