Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 03:25 AM
    What are the different types of cap coverage on back up sewer damage
    Insurance companies have caps on flood damage to basements from backup sewers what are the differences that they offer to the insurer?
    JLight Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 03:28 AM

JLight

What are the different types of cap coverage on back up sewer damage
    Insurance companies have caps on flood damage to basements from backup sewers what are the differences that they offer to the insurer?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 10:28 PM

If you mean the differences that they offer to the insured, then it's usually just a difference in the amount of coverage. Sewer backup usually has a separate deductible from the rest of the policy and offered in varying amounts of coverage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this called and what is the best way to cap and repair the damage? [ 3 Answers ]

The kitchen sink and dishwasher are on the other side of this wall. The current area used to be a carport that was converted to an extra room. Whoever set this up before we got the place plugged the pipe with something I'm not sure of and covered it up with spackle and painted over it, 6 years...

Liability coverage for damage to cabin rental [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am new to this online group, so bear with me, please. My question is regarding the liability portion of my homeowners insurance. My family and I were staying with my parents at a vacation cabin in the nc mountains. My wife accidentally turned an iron over onto the floor, which burnt a...

Insurance coverage for garage door damage [ 4 Answers ]

Will my homeowner's insurance cover damage to my garage door?

Sewer end cap ejects? [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a house and while I was doing some yard work in the front, I noticed a partially uncovered plastic lid on a plastic pipe. It had a whole bunch of toilet paper around it but I never noticed it as it was under a large bush. At first, I didn't know what it was, so I just placed the cap...

? About insurance coverage to someone's property I damage [ 1 Answers ]

I damaged some property at an office building. It was my fault. Does my homeowner's liability insurance cover that? If not, is there insurance that does cover it?

View more questions Search