• BIC: NWBKGB2L

Is this is true ?
    philomenasimon Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2010, 03:16 AM

Give me answer.you who have to help?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2010, 12:15 PM

Is it true is not really a question that can be answered. What is it that you want to know?
    jeremmay05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 02:05 AM
    , maybe he/she just to know that the name of the company he/she mentioned is true and not spam??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like opinions on how much this article is true or think its true [ 8 Answers ]

What does it mean to be a man today? How can men consciously express their masculinity without becoming cold or closed-hearted on the one hand… or wimpy and emasculated on the other? What’s the most loving way for a conscious man to express himself? Here are 10 ways to live more consciously as a...

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received [ 1 Answers ]

A company issued 5-year, 7% bonds with a par value of $100,000. The company received $97,947 for the bonds. Using the straight-line method, the amount of interest expense for the first semiannual interest period is:

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

View more questions Search