Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayvis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Replaced the radiator and added antifreeze and replaced masterclynoid won't start
    My 96 honda civic won't start. I replaced the radiator and the mastercylnoid to the clutch, bleed clutch line. Sensors were not replaced.. took out air conditioner.. recharged battery.. will not start. It turns over but will not start.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2010, 06:27 PM

Perform tests, in Honda Sections 1 and 2, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...les-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiator was replaced how can I get rid of the coolant smell that had leaked [ 2 Answers ]

Auto shop replaced a new radiator, but I can still smell coolant, when the radiator broke it spilled all over. How can I clean all the parts off & with what.

I just replaced the cam in a briggs and stratton 15hp ic and it won't start have adjus [ 0 Answers ]

I have a briggs & stratton 15 hp model #281h07 fly wheel key sheared off causing the engine to backfire then blowing the govenor and a part of the cam . I replaced the fly and cam and the gov and it won't start seems to be spinning OK but won't kick . What way does the flywheel rotate and have I...

Ford Focus 2001 Replaced radiator fans not coming on [ 1 Answers ]

We just replaced the radiator and the fans are not coming on. The fuses are fine. What gives? Please reply asap iuf possible it is Weds 9-2-09

Replaced Gas Valve, Central Air Heater won't start when its cold out [ 6 Answers ]

Each year when it gets cold, my Gas Air Conditioner won't start when its to cold out. I turn the thermostat up, the unit clicks but then doesn't start right away. Sometimes it won't start until the sun hits the air conditioner. Last year I replaced the valve and cleaned the flame sensor. From...

View more questions Search