Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2010, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chnkytim42 View Post
    lol i have pondered that question alot, and sometimes the only thing i can think of is cause i love her. 2 years, longest relationship i have ever had, not a longterm guy, but with her it's different. i don't know why i deal with her ****, i can't explain it, it has to be love to deal with something like that right? it drives me crazy, but i don't want to lose her. it's a catch 22. conundrum if you will
    Don't confuse love with being used to her being there...

I see NOTHING to love much less like. In fact I see NOTHING that a relationship much less a marriage can be build on here. You are better off putting your paycheck in a envelope and sending it to me, You will get the same thing plus your space... just kidding there.

You need to see things for what they are... and I hate to tell you... you aren't doing that right now.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 10:46 AM
    Thank you for the lovely compliment Wondergirl. You made my day!
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 10, 2010, 10:42 AM

Hi OP so she's bone idle and spends all day in bed.
    can I ask what her Mum is like,
    I think you should tell her get up off your lazy behind and do something, or lets have sex every night and morning, I bet thatll move her, LOL

NO seriously OP she's taking you for a sucker, I hope you don't plan on Marrying her, I think you might need a JCB by then to get her off the sofa, I take it she can manage to get herself out of bed and dressed?
    And of course she can use the remote to watch Jerry Springer?

It's a relationship you're in not a haulage company you really need to talk to her and say its time you put something into the relationship or Im off, you aren't going to lose anything of any value, all she does is waste oxygen all day. If she still doesn't do her share and also put into the bedroom dept then get another girl, Im sure someone would snap you up in a blinking, Hope you can resolve this or move on. She's a waste by sounds of it.
    chnkytim42 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2010, 03:42 PM

I told her she needed to get a job or go to school or do something, the other night, and it seemed like it went well, then today I had to drag her out of bed a 1:30 pm and she has being crappy with me all day then she goes back to bed, refuses to do any job hunting or fill out any apps. I am done. Tells me she doesn't want to do it today, my day off, but tomorrow, when I work, ironic. And just went to play league without so much as an I love you... I am telling her to go tonight when she gets back.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2010, 03:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chnkytim42 View Post
    i told her she needed to get a job or go to school or do somethin, am telling her to go tonight when she gets back.
    I so wish I could be there with you!

Aug 10, 2010, 03:58 PM

Then I found out the one thing she does do, "babysit and clean on saturday for a friend" she sleeps half the day she is there... I thank you for your support wondergirl
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2010, 04:34 PM

Get rid of her... she WILL turn into a 400 lb couch potato at this rate.

If there ever was the definition of a "Ball and Chain"... this is it.

Sep 12, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Sent her *** packing... just to update.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 01:00 PM

Thanks for the update! We always like to know what happened after someone came here to get our advice and opinions.
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2010, 04:25 PM

Glad to here you did the right thing... now you can find a good woman. And there are lots of those.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love or lust [ 6 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend & I have been dating for about a year last month he proposed I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him but its just that I feel like I'm too attached to him, I don't let him have any alone time and when things don't go my way I freak out and feel unsecured and...

Is it love or lust? [ 5 Answers ]

I am having these feelings for our youth PASTOR.I can se that he likes me too because recently he kissed me, and told me that he wants to marry me. What am worried about is that He is 13 years older and the church might refuse or his family. I really love him and don't want to be hurt. Please...

Conquering lust. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend struggles with lust and it is taking a toll on our relationship. Can you direct us on how to conquer the lust? Does it stem from a bad event? Wrong thinking? Selfishness? Any information on why one struggles with lust so strongly and how we can break this way of thinking would be...

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

Lust or love [ 2 Answers ]

Hi well I'm 16 and am finding it hard to figure owt if I love mi boyfriend of 7mnths we haven't acually been going owt for 7mnths because we broke up for a mnth. We broke up because I cheated on him and ended up leaving him for the other guy after a while I really started to miss our realationship...

View more questions Search