Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tommykim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Replaced a ballast and bulbs in fluorescent light fixture and now the bulbs flash
    Replaced a ballast and bulbs in a fluorescent light fixture and now the bulbs flash what is causing this

Check out some similar questions!

Changing from 300 watt light fixture to a 52" ceiling fan w/ 2 13w CFL bulbs [ 7 Answers ]

As I understand it, I should be safe using the same wiring. However. The no. of wires, and their configuration when I removed the light fixture (5-60watt candelabra-based bulbs), has me seeking assistance. By the way. I did turn off the circuit breaker. There are three sets of wires coming...

The cost for 1500 watt MH bulbs and Multitap ballast for MH bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the cost of installation for 1500 watt MH bulbs and Multitap ballast for MH bulbs. Materiall cost will be beneficial. Barbara Ivory

Wiring a new Light Fixture that has two bulbs [ 10 Answers ]

So I bought a ceiling mounted flush light fixture from the home depot. But I'm confused about the wiring. The fuses are fine cause when I first started to wire it.. Turning back on the power from the panel it popped and I replaced it (15 amps). Anyway, I'm reading and following all the necessary...

New Fluorescent Light bulbs and their use [ 9 Answers ]

I’m sure this has been asked … but I am looking at these 13Watt replacement bulbs that are 60 Watt replacements. Now, I have light fixtures in my house, which are all labeled with Use 60 Watt Maximum. Can I use a higher Fluorescent (and hence get more Light Output) into some of my darker...

How do I troubleshoot a light fixture that burns out bulbs too fast? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've recently run into several cases where a fixture was burning out its bulbs in a matter of weeks, or even days. In one case, I was told that swapping the 60 watt bulb for a 15 watt bulb made it last significantly longer. I'm at a loss as to how to troubleshoot these cases. Where do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.