Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemz0123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 05:40 AM
    My vagina has really changed since been having a lot of sex its very swollen
    My vagina has changed since been having a lot of sex and I'm starting to get really bad deep pain during intercause I've never had this before and I am starting to get thrush quite a lot, my vagina is very swollen inside and doesn't feel normal... I have been tested I have no sti I really don't no what's rong x
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 12, 2010, 09:14 AM

I would take a trip to your Doctors or if you have a well women's clinic in your area there, if you have thrush you'll need to see a doctor ( if in UK) for that or pay over £12:00 for the canesten duo at a chemist, but is free from Doctors, or the STD clinic at any Hospital;
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 12, 2010, 12:40 PM

I highly recommend consulting a GYN and abstaining from sex until you get this figured out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

Vagina lip swollen from oral sex [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was giving me a long oral sex and while he was doing it my right vagina lip (flap?) was very swollen because he was sucking too hard/too much on it. When will the swelling go down? It doesn't hurt when I pee and it's not itchy... we were both virgins when we met (he took my virginity &...

Swollen vagina after sex.why? [ 2 Answers ]

Tonight I had a session with my boyfriend and right after I noticed that I was really swollen. This has never happened before... and I have no clue why. I am completely clean (No STDs) and only 20 years old. I don't know if prolapses occur this young.. Around the opening of my vagina there is a...

Vagina swollen [ 1 Answers ]

I really would like some adivce on what to do... not the vagina lips the place where you pee from.. sorry I don't know much so anyway the one to the right is swollen and last night it was itching so bad... the smorniing when I woke up it was bigger a lot bigger then the one.. this never happened...

View more questions Search