Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Normansam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 05:09 AM
    Find a film name from description
    Hi, trying to find the name of a film; the main characters are 2 girls and a guy called Tony who always whistles a particular tune. Tony gets one of the girls pregnant and then for some reason I can't remember disappears. The girl has the baby but gives it to her friend to look after as she can't cope on her own. Near the end of the film she tries to get the baby back but they won't give it to her as they say she still can't look after it on her own. As she walks away in tears a voice over is saying 'how will I get my baby back' (or words to that effect) then she hears Tony whistling their tune and realises he is back and the voice over says something like ' now I can get my baby back', film ends. Sorry I know this is a difficult one but my wife remember this from 30 or more years ago and its driving her mad. If you can help we would really appreciate it, Thanks, Norman

Check out some similar questions!

Find a film by description [ 1 Answers ]

A mob boss and his nephew are playing golf on a green in front of the boss.s house. When the boss starts to give advice, and his wife is sunbathing. He says 'do you think I need a big house? 5 rooms to take a in, if all I needed id be living in a cardboard box with a rubber doll'

Find a film by description [ 6 Answers ]

Can anybody help me identify find a British 1960's army training ground comedy which contains the words to the effect that 'the army has sunk pretty low but not so that its music is played on a spittletrap'. Also at the canteen somebody complaining about the food said 'but beautifully cooked' to...

Find a film by description [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a French language film called, in English, "Captain XXX's Regiment" and can't remember the XXX part. In French it may be written "Le Regiment de Capitaine XXX" It concerns an island that is a French colony in the Pacific Ocean. A Captain in the French army is sent there to recruit men...

Find a film by description [ 1 Answers ]

Its based in a small us town a guy keeps killing boys the local cop suspects him and is killed then buried in his yard along with his motorcycle and is only found out when a detective trips over the bikes handlebars some years later

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.