Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fyfer2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 10:53 PM
    Sarajevo war movie late 1980's or early 1990's
    Hi, in the late 1980's or early 1990's, I saw a movie on TV about a war torn region, perhaps Sarajevo. It's not 'Welcome to Sarajevo'.

It ends in people being shot in the evening mist in the city, where they thought the mist would hide them. It's something like Zion's Mist, Grey Mist.

Can you help me find out the name of the movie?

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to figure out the title to a children's movie (early 1990's) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I have been trying to figure out the name to this movie for years! I watched it when I was a little girl, probably about 13-15 years ago. I know it is not fern gully or the rescuers but what I remember is this: it's a forest setting, and there are these cute little animals (cartoons) that...

Looking for an instrumental song, late 1990's or early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an instrumental song from the late 1990's or early 2000's with an uptempo but calm beat. Has some kind of flute or sax and the break goes da, da... dada. I hear it on the radio station all the time. Ill try to think of more info - sorry so little.

Early 1990 or late 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was little and I can't figure what it was. It was about a kid you found something and gave him powers. And Aliens try to get it. The aliens are people at first and then they can change in to this monster. And at the end they change his friend into a giant grasshopper or...

Late 70's early 80's Movie Cartoon about Fairies and war [ 3 Answers ]

Geez this is driving me nuts!! I watched a movie when I was 5 years old, I'm 30 now, This movie seemed to be about the world after world war 2. Mankind was gone and all that were left was mythical creatures like fairies, goblins and the villians were Nazi skeleton's walking around. The point of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.