Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 07:50 PM
    Does a credit card statement differentiate purchases made at super targets from the t
    Does a credit card statement differentiate purchases made at super targets from the traditional target store
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 7, 2010, 07:57 PM

Are you referring to a Target card or other card. It really depends on how the charge is reported from the merchant.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2010, 11:44 AM

They are different payees, so in an effect, yes. For instance, my statement has Target #3355 for the small target and Target #3874 for the supertarget.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do after a credit card judgement is made? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been served with papers that have been signed by a judge for a judgement on a credit card account. What are my options?

Entering Credit Card Purchases [ 1 Answers ]

I enter credit card purchases as handwritten 'checks' in my computer software. I show each purchase under each individual 'vendor'. When I actually pay the credit card bill, am I causing an error? It seems like this would be double paying. For example, I buy food at Costco and use my AE card....

Credit card charges made by another person [ 6 Answers ]

Hi All, Wondering if anyone might be able to provide a little insight on this situation... While my ex and I were together, I had a credit card and added him as a user to the account (but the card was under my name). The day after we broke up, he goes and charges thousands to my card before...

Credit card purchases [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently within the last 3months purchased some furniture and now faced with having to file bankruptcy will they want the furniture back how long should I wait to avoid them from taking the furnitur back from me and my children

View more questions Search