Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katrinalouk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 11:55 PM
    Can I get custody of my brother
    I live in Pennsylvania and I have a 2 year old brother which is by my father not my mother well my father and his girlfriend do drugs like shooting up the bad kind and it caught up with them my dad got into a bad deal and he almost died well he is being put up on drug charges and his girlfriend is also he is talking about fleeing to Florida and I don't want my little brother going through that he has gone through enough as it is I am 21 and I was wondering if I could get custody of him and how I would go about doing so?
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Dec 20, 2006, 12:44 AM
    The only way to now for sure is to talk to go talk to family services. Maybe they have already begun to investigate them. Maybe you can become a foster parent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

My brother might need help... [ 4 Answers ]

My dad repeatedly sends money to my brother who in university... and my brother keeps spending it repeatedly. He has spent about 22000 UsD in one term. He used to be my mentor.. but not anymore. It's becoming... quite serious, I think he might have a drug/alcoholic problem.. . Being the younger...

My brother hates me! [ 1 Answers ]

Yet another question but this time not about my b/f... My b/f's brother. He just got a g/f about 3 months ago and me and him used to be really close I used to call him my big brother and he called me his little sis yeah close so since he got his g/f he's been ignoring me and being an ass I told him...

Hermit Brother [ 1 Answers ]

This sounds like a good ol' classic case of Chat Addiction. I remember when I used to be just like that, as an ex-nethead I would cut myself off from other people unintetionally but this would alienate my friends and family and it started to show. If he is anything like me then he'll grow out of...

View more questions Search