Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emman_02311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 10:13 PM
    Extreme diet
    Hi there.. :) I just want to ask is what is the most effective way of losing weight?
    padowbear Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 01:41 AM
    By not eating healthy and smaller portions. Less breads, not eating too much sweets, not eating after 7pm, not over eating and most importantly RUNNING! Running helps me tone up so fast, Im use to doing 200 situps a night among other excersizes and it helps but it doesn't get me as fast results as I want. Running on the other hand, I run for about 20 minutes a day for 4 or 5 days and I notice my body is a lot tighter. If you start running, you will really notice the difference. But actually run, not fast walking. Run and Jog as long as you can, then walk for a block or 2 if you need it, then start jogging again. I remember the 1st time I went out and ran a couple months ago. I only jogged for about a block and a half before I had to start walking(I almost collapsed) but that night I kept running even when it hurt... then the next night I could go about 4 blocks before I got tired and my lungs didn't hurt as bad. Anyway, push your body farther than you want to, if you start running you'll start to feel way better about yourself and you will have so much more energy and your cravings will start to subside after a while, and you will look better too!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2006, 10:32 AM
    How much you need to lose will also influence the diet you need to be on.

If you are not diabetic and are otherwise healthy, you can just eat small portions of healthy foods several times per day. If you feel the need to snack, get come carrots and dip, or the like.

Exercise should also be according to your weight. You do not just jump in and exercise, you need to build up.

If you could give more info we can help more. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme dizziness [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am a smoker, have been for almost two years and I am ready to quit. I have tried going cold turkey, but I always start again, after a week or so. I have tried the patch and the gum, to no avail. Every time I smoke a cigarette, I get really dizzy and my body feels like it weighs a ton. I...

Extreme dizziness [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up last night and the room was spinning very fast closed my eyes went back to sleep woke up again same thing.when I got up this morning it was, was it a ream or did that really happen? I was sitting eating my breakfast and I got dizzy not a dream I thought. I went into my bedroom and about...

Extreme worry. [ 5 Answers ]

Can you worry about something so much that you physically make it happen to yourself Like mentally? Or physically?

Extreme Lies? Or The Truth? [ 5 Answers ]

Extreme Lies? Will a man tell such an extreme lie... only to avoid someone? Like something out the movies? I've heard of people going to extremes in order to try and KEEP someone. So would he/or she go through all that trouble... maybe even get their family involved... just to avoid her? I figure...

Need EXTREME help with Microsoft Word Doc [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all... Maybe someone can help me with this because I am about to pull my hair out. O.K. I have a Word Doc that I need to do for my job. It is an 11 page biographical affidavit that will be e-mailed to all employees. They will open it up on their computers and fill in all the questions. ...

View more questions Search