Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durgashok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 08:42 AM
    I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But
    I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 09:03 AM

Do you know why she is not accepting your love marriage? Do the two sets of parents know each other?
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 23, 2010, 03:23 PM

Does her mother perceive a difference in (Brahman, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra, or Harijans) castes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...

Is there a Hindu ritual to assign another two parents to a child? [ 0 Answers ]

My Girlfriend is Hindu, and their parents are going to do a ritual for her because the horoscope is bad. It is about giving her to the Goddess and then assign two new parents. This ritual is to be done in a Kaali or Durga temple. I need to know about this, why this is done, what it actually...

Marriage of reverted muslim girl to hindu on pressure [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine accepted islam 11 years back and is practising islam i.e offering namaaz, observing fast ,giving charity. Her father, elder brother tortured her every now and thenand even raised their hand on manny occasion.she belongs from an orthodox Hindu family.I and my uncle tried...

Marriage - Catholic and Hindu [ 6 Answers ]

I am Catholic and my boyfriend is Hindu. When it comes to the Catholic church there are a lot of rules about marriage. A rule says that you can marry someone outside your religion if they sign a paper agreeing to raising the kids catholic. Is there a way around this rule? Is there a way to marry...

Hindu marriage ritual [ 2 Answers ]

In hindu marriage how many times goes around the fire

View more questions Search