Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babatola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 01:02 AM
    Catholic calender September 2010 to August 2011
    I need information on the catholic church calender of saints and feast days for the period September 2010 to August 2011
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2010, 01:05 AM
    Five second Google search...

http://www.godweb.org/catholic_calen...c_calendar.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I marry catholic girl without being converted to catholic? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am hindu boy and my girlfriend is roman catholic we both are from india we have decided to spend our life together, my girlfriend wants to marry in roman catholic church as she said its her marriage with me will not be held valid till she get married in church as per christianity and also...

My lease is supposed to be until April 30th 2011 but landlord typoed it says 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I signed a lease for my apartment it was supposed to terminate on April 30th 2011 but my landlord typoed and it says April 30th 2010. We got robbed and been having him show it out to try and rent it out but we want to leave now because he typoed can we?

Moving to the US in 2010; better to delay some payments until 2011? [ 0 Answers ]

I am moving from Australia to the US in August 2010 and I will be employed on full-time basis by a US company. I am receiving a bonus payment on arrival in the US. I have been told that this bonus payment is treated differently at tax time since I will have been a non-resident alien for less...

I want to travel to fiji in April 2010 but my passport expires August 2010 is this OK [ 1 Answers ]

I want to travel to fiji in April 2010 but my passport expires August 2010 is this OK

Will claiming my daughter as depend. Affect her fafsa appl for 2010-2011 as ind. Stud [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, will claiming my daughter as a dependent on my taxes this year affect her Fafsa appl. She will be doing for the 2010-2011 school year. She is 23 and lived with me for 8 months last year & was a full time college student for 6 months in '09. She is now living on her own & would like to file as...

View more questions Search