OK since Yahoo answers delete my question
    I try to post my question here

I spend 5 hours in online looking for a work at home job
    But I just find tons of scam where I have to pay a fee

My question is possible to find that kind of job?:confused:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 05:39 AM

Any position that is asking you for money up front is more than likely a scam. There are not too many jobs that can be done from home that are genuine and make you a profit in my opinion. That is not to say that there are none. Be careful also of pyramid schemes.

Stringer
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 05:43 AM

Call personally on various Accountancy Practices in your local area.
    Ask them for an interview.
    They always have plenty of DATA
    ENTRY work.
    You can do this at home.
    Information can easily be transferred from one computer to another these days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piecework at home/ Packaging work at home or crafts work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a part time job as due to my GCSE I will have 3 months off after them, and I have heard of piecework which I am interested in, however I don't know what to serach for who to contact can someone help me out please as I would appreciate it. Could you please list a few manufacturers...

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

View more questions Search