Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndumond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 01:40 PM
    5 yrs old in Oct , she cant speak
    Hi
    My child will be turning 5 yrs old in Oct , she can't speak and I did take her to be dignosed to see if she does not have Autism & I was told she does not have it, so now I don't know what to do cause next year she is supposed to be starting grade 0, I don't know wich school she has to go too,she can't even hear very well. The only thing that she does is to compare things [ like she can see that things are the same , as in if she sees something on TV & we have it in the house she could point that thing, ]
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2010, 12:56 PM

Talk to your local school resource department. Ask them that you would like her to have IEP, they will do some testing and from result of those test all of you should be able to determine the proper course to take. Also when all done ask them if they feel it would be better to have her stay in their school program or perhaps a specialized school would be able to help her with not only her learning but socialization. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I don't speak to my boyfriend I miss him;when I speak to him I get frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, My relation with my boyfriend is not going good. I love him and he says he loves me too, but I don't feel that he does. He borrowed money from me (in march) which he was supposed to return by end of April but hasn't. Every time I asked him to return my money, he made an excuse or...

3 year son doesn't speak completely,speak single and easy words [ 2 Answers ]

3 year old son he speak only fews words like,papa,mummy,bhaiya,didi,dada,mama,nana,nani,doggy etc.he seems to be very slow in learning things as compare to others children's.he has started gng to play school,his teachers say he is improving day by day,but I'm wondering what will gng to happen with...

My son will be 3 yrs next month, does not speak clearly and while is age mates do, [ 2 Answers ]

My son will be 3 yrs next month, does not speak clearly and while is age mates do. What is the reason for Dr. ASK ME

A is 4 yrs older than B, in 7 yrs the sum of age will be 70 how old are they? [ 7 Answers ]

Math problem A is 4 yrs older than B in 7 years the sum of their ages will be 70. How old are they now?

Current number of sun spots from 1-oct.-09 to 5-oct-09 [ 1 Answers ]

Dear learned sir, I want to know how many sun spots are present today on sun?

View more questions Search