Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carleecita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 08:50 PM
    Cartoon Show
    So I'm trying to figure out the name of this cartoon show.
    It was animated and it had this boy that I think had red hair and maybe freckles and his toys/dolls would come alive at night and they would have adventures and stuff. And I think he climbed out onto a tree to play with them. And when his mom came in his bedroom at night the dolls would be back on the shelf. And I think he had some sort of accent. And I think he called one of his dolls meemoo or something.
    PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE!
    :] thanks!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 09:14 PM

Retrojunk.com

Try this website

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of cartoon show [ 10 Answers ]

In late 90s there was a show on cartoon network. I t was based on crocodiles, I think there were 3 or 4 main crocodile characters. I can't remember exactly but the name of that show was crocodo or something like that. Can anyone please help me with the exact name of that show?

Can't remember cartoon show! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I used to watch this t.v show on i think nickelodeon i think about 6 or 7 years ago its about a group of girls that go to this school which is rival with another 'evil' school and they all have like magical powers or something like that and when they change they change there outfits theres...

Cartoon show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of the cartoon I guess it was in he 90's on cartoon network where there in the computer and there's this one place they hate going but one of the main guys ends up going and changes and stuff, and I think they had to go to sedusa maybe I don't know I can't remember...

What was this show?- dog cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember if it was a movie exactly or even what channel it was on, all I remember was that the main character was a male dog (he was a stray) then I think he met a parrot with a Hispanic accent. The parrot proceeds to bring him to the house of an old woman who had lost of other dogs and he...

80's cartoon/tv show... [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a group of teenagers who played in a band... they would jump back and forth from real life to cartoon... I've searched forums for the name... but nothing sticks out. It wasn't the all girl group, JEM... it was girls and boys. I believe when they weren't playing music, they were...

View more questions Search