Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budipramana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 08:12 PM
    Hot Air Duct Formula
    Dear Sirs,
    I am going to use hot air from a kiln transporting the hot air via ducting system to a Dryer.
    What formula may be applied for this case? Thank you very much.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2010, 08:41 PM

I'm afraid! Clothes dryer?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 12:32 PM

How you going to get the heat into the dryer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air duct smell [ 1 Answers ]

We have forced air heating system in our home. A couple of years ago we had the Ducts cleaned because we were putting in an air conditioning system. After I couldn't stand the musty smell from coming from the vents. We had some of the duct work In the basement replaced. We couldn't replace...

Is the return air duct suppose to have suction to take hot air out [ 2 Answers ]

Is there suppose to be suction from the return air duct to take out hot air

Our unit blows out hot air if its on hot or central air it sill blows out hot air [ 1 Answers ]

Got up this morning it was so hot in the house turned on the central air and it blowed out hot air turned the thermostat off and it still blowed hot air out had to turn it off from the braker box

My Bryany hot air heating system fan is working but not blowing hot air [ 1 Answers ]

My Bryant Hot Air Heating unit pilot is on but it is not blowing hot air - no visual of flame through the glass. System motor only works when the thermostat is set to Fan-on but not on Auto.

Ducted heating - hot air does not blow (only room temprature air blows through duct) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have an old ducted heater (gas) located outside my house. Not sure of the name only could see a sticker saying Southern Heating. The thermostat inside the house is like a dial, make is honeywell. When I set the thermostat any where from 15 degrees to 30 degrees, I can hear the...

View more questions Search