Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dazed129 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 01:40 PM
    Speed sensor Location 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager
    I have a 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager (Expresso Package) with a 3.3 engine & I'm trying to locate the speed sensor.

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission sensors plymouth grand voyager 96 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 96 Plymouth grand Voyager 3.0 L, and need to replace both transmission sensors (input and output) I found pictures on differents sites about the location, but once I lift the car and start figuring out... I can't find them!! Where is exactly the location and what steps should I take...

Where is the speed sensor located on a 98 plymouth grand voyager [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot find the location of the speed sensors for 98 plymouth grand voyager

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager BCM [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I replaced the BCM in my 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager with a used one from a salvage yard. As soon as we re-connected the battery, the alarm starting going off ( we did not even know the van had a security system as the alarm has never gone off and we do not have the keyless remote ) We...

I need to know the location of the transmission governor in a 1989 plymouth voyager [ 0 Answers ]

Transmission will not down shift out of third gear. The governor controls this and I need to change it but do not know where it is located

1998 Altima knock sensor location [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me where the knock sensor is located on a 1998 Nissan Altima 4 cyl? Thanks, Mark M:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.