Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pyt2k11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 12:15 PM
    How would you break down an annual salary of $36,242 hourly, if worked 40 hours a wee
    How would you break down a salary of $36,242 in hourly wages getting paid bi-weekly
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 06:11 AM

Just divide $ 36,242 by 52.
    This gives you= 696.96 a week.
    $ 17.424 an hour.
    The bi- weekly figure is $ 1,393.92.
    $17.424 x 80 hours = $1393.92.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the annual salary breakdown to hours [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for new jobs on the net and not sure what the annual salary to hourly pay is. Is there a formula I need to know or a site that I can find to help? For instance, one ad says they pay 55,000 - 60,000 annually and another says they specifically pay 42,759 annually. So how do I figure it...

Hours worked and salary [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been asked to work more hours due to the loss of other employees. My job consists of many miles of driving between facilities however drive time is not always included. My contract did state that I will be paid a certain amount averaging 40 hours a week. A year and a half later...

Salary hours vs hourly employee [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a difference between the hours that a salary employee works? Hourly is from 8-9 and salary is 40 hours (does not matter what time frame)?

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

Salary v.s. Hours worked [ 2 Answers ]

If you work for a company making 35K salary, are there any limits to the amount of hours that you can be demanded to work? In specific, this company is requiring me to work 11-16 hours a day and possibly working weekends as well. There is no compensation for over-time as the pay is set at a...

View more questions Search