Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Aug 6, 2010, 09:24 AM
    Can sims miscarry on Sims 2?
    As it says in the title :)
    I never knew this was possible, I have never experienced this happen to a sim.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Aug 12, 2010, 03:47 AM

Nopes.
    I've read the official guide to it and it says nothing on miscarry
    And I've played it for years and never had it happen

I don't think the devs would want that sort of thing in a game anyway...
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Aug 12, 2010, 04:35 AM

It's not a feature for it to happen but there have been glitches where the sim will either be pregnant a lot longer than they should be or are pregnant, don't show it and then don't have the baby until you move them from one house to another.

See if your seem is pregnant yet by seeing if you can "Try For Baby".
    gabriellehinde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 01:40 PM
    I don't know if it is an error but one of my sims2 was on the last stage of pregnancy then after she got out of the shower her bump was gone and the baby was never born
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Dec 29, 2010, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriellehinde View Post
    i dont know if it is jus an error but one of my sims2 was on the last stage of pregnancy then after she got out of the shower her bump was gone and the baby was never born
    :confused::eek:thanks I saw it mentioned somewhere else and thought that it was strange

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Sims! [ 4 Answers ]

I recently just brought a used PS2 I brought 3 games and the sims was one of them . The other 2 games work but when I out in the sims, it just goes to the screen of Browser / System Configuration and it won't work. I switched the gsme at the store and the whole system and still nothing. It is a...

Sims 2 and 3 [ 2 Answers ]

I absolutely LOVE the sims games and ever since I've heard about sims 3, I've been waiting impatiently for it to be released lol. I'm going to buy a laptop that's good for my work and playing sims. Could anyone recommend a REASONABLY priced laptop that would live up to my expectations?

Sims 3 [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I heard about the Sims 3 game I wanted to get it. But I am fearing about the securom. Should I still get it?

Sims 2 [ 6 Answers ]

On sims 2 how do you get married?

View more questions Search