Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garydavis63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 08:01 AM
    Dodge ram air conditioner problems
    When driving down the road the a/c is cold on the drivers side and warm on the passanger side when we stop the passanger side gets a little colder. Could this be a damper door issue
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2010, 02:41 PM

Try the automotive section on askmehelpdesk.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-trucks/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 dodge ram air conditioner only cools when driving [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 2002 dodge ram 1500 air cond. Problem. With air turned to max cool at idle it puts out hot air. When I drive it cools slightly. I charged the system myself about a year ago. Very cool air at first. About a year later it got warm again, I charged it again but it wouldn't take much...

2003 dodge ram air conditioning problems [ 1 Answers ]

When my air is on every few seconds it makes a klunking sound.

Dodge ram air conditioner [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 2007 ram 3500 and after trying to charge it I found that the gauge read full and the compressor will not engauge. Is there a relay other than the 10 amp fuse or is there a way to check the compressor for power? The compressor does turn by hand

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Air Conditioner Problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have an 2003 Dodge Ram and I am having an issue with the Air Conditioner. The Air is cold but it does not blow out very strong even on maximum. This past winter if someone was riding in the passenger seat they would complain that they could feel cold air coming from the passenger side...

97 dodge ram problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 97 ram 1500 with a 5.9 gas engine. I had to replace the trans and now the truck won't start. I need to know how to test the pcm if possible? I've replaced the cam sensor, crank sensor, coil, dist. cap rotor. My fuel pump is not kicking on and I have no spark. I do have power to...

View more questions Search