Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaydenpaton Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 07:24 AM
    Is my birth certificate legal
    Father named on birth certificate is not my father is my birth certificate legal
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2010, 08:08 AM

Yes, it is. Your father named on your birth certificate IS your legal father. He may not be your biological father, but he is your legal father.
    danahoover Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 02:06 PM
    The Osmusman lady told me I have to show adoption paper to get a care provider away from my parent.
    Is this true
    My birth certificate was filed 6 years after I was born
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2011, 02:56 PM

Could you rephrase your question?

Do you mean an ombudsman? That person is in most instances NOT a legal authority.

Need more info about who you live with now, where you want to live, info of that nature, otherwise it's all guessing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have birth certificate but I want change in birth certficate [ 1 Answers ]

My name is srinivas. My son born date:11-11-2009 I allredy taken birth certificate ( greater visakhapatnam )but I want change the name in birth certification.

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

Does the court recognize me as the legal father if I am on the Birth Certificate? [ 3 Answers ]

My son is two years old and his mother and I were only engaged when he was born. He has my last name he is on my insurance and I am on the Birth Certificate. I am looking into going for full custody and was wondering if the court recognizes the birth certificate as proof of me being the father or...

Birth Certificate and legal rights [ 16 Answers ]

I currently have full legal and physical custody of my child. Father has visitation and is asking to be put on birth certificate and change child's last name. Does doing this change my legal and or physical rights? What legal rights does it give the father? Father and I were never married, there...

Changing your birth certificate after a legal name change [ 2 Answers ]

I recently legally changed my name. Have all my legal papers, new social secutiy card, drivers license etc. however now my origanl birth cert does not reflect my name change. I was born in up state New York, lived in Nevada where name change was done and now live in Florida. How do I get this...

View more questions Search