Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cdw08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 05:49 AM
    A couple of days ago I had sex, the guy didn't wear a condom at first but then put on
    A couple of days ago I had sex, the guy didn't wear a condom at first but then put one on. I forgot to take my birth control that day. But took both pills the next day. My nipples are sore. Not a throbbing pain or anything. Jus when I touch them. I'm supposed to start my period next weekend. Can you help? My nipples started hurting the day after we had sex.. but that's also the day I took 2 birth control pills...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 06:33 AM

Since you only missed the one day, and took two the next, it is unlikely you would become pregnant. The sore nipples wouldn't be from a possible pregnancy that quickly after sex as it would be several days before implantation occurred.

Most likely it is from your period getting ready to start. Many women will start to have symptoms well before.

In the future, however, be sure that a condom is always in place BEFORE there is any entry. That is the correct way they are to be used in order to provide the most protection possible.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 12, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Unfortunately, you are in the waiting zone. You are going to have to wait to find out if your period comes to find out if you are or are not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex and started my period a couple days after [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex one night and started my period a couple days after... could I be pregnant? Thanks

I had sex a week ago. I noticed brown spotting 2 days ago. Does this mean that I am p [ 14 Answers ]

I had sex a week ago. I noticed brown spotting 2 days ago. Does this mean that I am pregnant or its because of a birth control pill?

Unprotected sex couple of days before period [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on April 17, which I usually start my period a couple days after, I have irregular periods which always start a few days before or after. But he managed to pull out before finishing in me. I am now experiencing cramps, bloating, sore breasts which I usually get before I get my...

Had sex with this girl... Called her up a couple of days later and asked if she wan [ 22 Answers ]

Had sex with this girl... called her up a couple of days later and asked if she wanted to watch a movie with me at her place and she said OK... so I call her up to tell her ill be there in an hour and she says she`s watching something with a friend and I ask should I still come over and she was...

View more questions Search