Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chtsal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 04:30 AM
    I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her,
    I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, but he does. One day I saw she scolding him, at that time I was happy. BUT TODAY I FOUND THAT the are talking something secretly, what should I do.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 01:26 AM
    How old are you?
    How long have you known her?
    Why haven't you told her you like her?

I think you should probably forget about her since she seems to have a boyfriend.
    Keep looking. There are lots of available girls to meet.
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Aug 7, 2010, 03:06 AM

I think you can never have too many friends and you should become friends with her first. Who know what will happen after that.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 05:00 AM

Your stuck between worlds right now. You think you love her but you don't really know. If she is already involved with someone then its best to back off and wait. Also you don't want to rush her along by saying things that may scare her. Wait till such a time until you really get to know them and to know the difference.
    treptrip Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2010, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    How old are you?
    how long have you known her?
    Why haven't you told her you like her?

I think you should probably forget about her since she seems to have a boyfriend.
    Keep looking. There are lots of available girls to meet.
    That maybe true but if he isn't her boyfriend... ya might want to find out first before deciding they might have been talking about something else. Also the age and stuff would help
    bdaino Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2012, 07:56 PM
    There are always two ways to tackle a situation.
    1. She likes the other guy and wants himn to be her boyfriend. Let it be. It might hurt a small bit at first, but you seem to be the kind of person that could get through it easily.
    2. She/He isn't really that serious, or hasn't fully made up their mind or displayed their love for the other. If this is that case, you need to act as soon as possible. Tell her how you feel, and what you want, for both of you. She will either see you as the better person, or will simply not be interested etc.
    Love is all about time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with one,but loving another. [ 6 Answers ]

I married one woman, but I'm still in love with another

Difference between Loving someone and Being In Love [ 10 Answers ]

Okay I received a message from someone asking me what was the difference between loving and being "IN love"therefore I decided to post my opinion on the subject. Feel free to add to the post.. Difference between Loving someone and being "In Love" The Difference: First let's define...

Who Sings I'll Be Loving You Love Me [ 2 Answers ]

This song goes I read note my grandpa wote

Loving Someone that Doesn't Love you Back [ 8 Answers ]

Last summer, I worked with this guy for three months. We saw each other for ten hours every day, six days a week. It was just me and him in a little shop. We got on very well, we talked about all sorts of things - literally anything you can think of. I didn't realise it at first, but I had fallen...

In love vs Loving [ 6 Answers ]

Do you think there is a difference between being in love and loving someone? Is the difference worth the distinction? I recently posted about my fiance' and I separating for a while so we can work out some financial and other issues. She made the comment that she loves me but doesn't know if...

View more questions Search