Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grann1e Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 06:39 PM
    Have a black western saddle about 20 years old two sets of numbers on it... 2T93,412
    2T93 is on saddle under the legging to the stirup the T is bigger than the other numbers. The 412 is on an attached decoration which is original. Bought about 20 years ago, has silver color decorations mostly in decorative circles, has a silver colored braid to high back of saddle
    bexx77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Hey there, I was searching the net trying to find out more about my saddle & came across your question. There's a photo of mine here :
    http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2830338420079721396VshkNw
    The only identifiable thing mine has is the tag with 412 on it. Just wondering if youres is the same and if you have found anything out about it?
    My email is [email protected]
    Thanks
    park1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Hello do you find out who made you saddle I have a saddle that looks the same just different color

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Western Saddle [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started riding again... Western. When I am riding the saddle seems to be moving around so much that it makes me feel uncomfortable. When I put it on and tighten up the cinch it feels secure and after checking it again to make sure the horse didn't blow up her belly... it still feels...

Jumping in a western saddle? [ 4 Answers ]

OK. I need someone's opinion. There are some horses coming to stay at our place. They are western cow horses. But I love jumping and is it possible to jump in a western saddle?? Thanks

View more questions Search