Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Does anyone use utorrent.com for movie downloads?
    If anyone does PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with something.
    I'm downloading a few movies cause I'm going on a cmaping trip in a few days and ima have nothing to do on the long way there so I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can put the movies to my iPod. PLEASE HELP
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2010, 05:52 PM

Don't use torrent to download copyrighted material as is one way of getting caught and fined and ISP's nowadays are suspending and penalizing your internet account if large amount of bandwidth being used

You can purchase stuff to put on your iPod
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 12:20 AM

Um, ever heard of the word stealing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Movie downloads [ 5 Answers ]

where can u download free movies off the internet?

Music and Movie downloads [ 1 Answers ]

I Want Free Music Downloads But I Don't Have A Credit Card How Do I Get Around The Fact That I Don't Have A Credit Card.:)

Movie Downloads [ 1 Answers ]

How much space will downloading a movie onto a PSP take? I bought a 1.0GB memory stick PRO Duo and I want to make sure it will hold at least one movie and some music videos before I open it. Thanks.

Movie downloads [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,can anyone tell me if it is possible to download movies of the internet without the use of a credit card? I am asking because I don't own one thanks

Movie Downloads [ 3 Answers ]

As You Know, Morpheus Is A Website That Allows You To Download Music For Free W/o Use Of A Credit Card. My Question Is Are There Any Websites That Allow You To Download Movies For Free W/o Use Of A Credit Card?

View more questions Search