Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2003, 11:42 AM
    Prezzies for a guy
    As a "guy" I can say that we do not like the "games" that you girls seem to like to play. It would be refreshing to most guys for you to just tell us, "Hey, I'm really starting to have stronger feelings for you and I was wondering if you would be interseted in seeing each other on a more romatic basis" or however you would put it in your own words of course. As far as a present, find out if he like sports, outdoorsey stuff and buy himsomthing in those interests. Guys like gettingb these type gifts as it shows you are accepting of his masculine side,

Best wishes,
    Dwalex
    brightblue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2003, 03:13 PM
    Prezzies for a guy
    What I would do if I were in your shoes... lol
    I would tell him I thought he was more special than a friend and I would do it with a card... in this card I would put a birthday card with money in it and tell him to buy himself something special with it... that way you give the gift that is NEVER disliked ;D
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 11:52 PM
    Prezzies for a guy
    You know guys have feelings to and the experts are right show interest in their likes and surprise them with a gift that they will enjoy, weahter it be sports or movies tickets, they like to be surprised... Just like us women

Chaz 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search