Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paj227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 11:11 AM
    Is it a good idea to have a corporate trustee handle non profit trust funds
    How would a non profit move its trust fund from a board of trustees previously made up of board members shared between the non-profit and the trust board and switch to a corporate trust company to take over management of the trust fund? Is this a wise decision, if suspision of mismanagment by board appointed trustees is present?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 05:45 AM

If suspicion is present,
    This move would be a very wise decision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is converting my 401k funds into cash a good idea? [ 3 Answers ]

Should I convert my 401k funds into cash or some other safer type of investment?

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Revocable trust trustee [ 1 Answers ]

AS trustee for my mothers revocable trust, I filed a form 1041for tax year 2005 the year she past away. Her bank account and royalty checks are still in the name of the trust. Do I still use form 1041 to report this income. Dwh

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search