Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zamkarma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 03:52 AM
    How do we renew our lovelife?
    We are married for the last 17 years now with three children.We feel our lovelife is not as it used to be before.Can we do something to renew it? Any suggestions!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2010, 04:14 AM

What about a romantic getaway? Or pretending to meet at a bar and take the other home as if it's the first time you've met?
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Aug 5, 2010, 04:41 AM
    Try getting back to simple stuff... not sure where your from... nice walk on the beach at sunset... movies... make her dinner one night with candlelight.. a little getaway might be nice too if you can spare the extra... maybe a little cruise will be refreshing...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2010, 04:51 AM

An activity you can both do as a team,soemthing you can both strive towards...

Like doing a marathon... it may sound extreme,but training together,getting active with a goal in mind,urgeing each other on to achieve.

Doing a course together?

Planning a 2 week holiday of a life time,start saving and planning babysitters for the kids.

Date night.

Each week one of you plan the night out or in.

Dress up night (adults only!).. you may feel a little shy at first but you can get into character,play the part so to speak.

Talk and talk and talk,not about the kids or the house or bills,but heart to heart talk.. how your feelings,what your hopes are,what you want to achieve...

Again,getting back in touch with each other can be difficult,but, with a little effort and practice you both will get there.

You have both done fantastic to raise 3 kids and stay together for 17 years,you are already a team,you just need a tune up!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2010, 05:21 AM

After that long of a time, I believe the key is to discover stuff together to make the relationship feel new again.

Basically any activity that you think you and your husband would never do--say rock climbing in Japan-- now is the time to try it. Stay out of your comfort zone for a while.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 09:55 AM

Balancing a family, maintaining a home, life, and career, is hard and draining, and stops a lot of old feelings from being acted on. Make plans to hire a baby sitter, and party like the old days. Do this on a regular basis, or as needed (or wanted).

Yep a good dependable, reliable babysitter, is worth their weight in gold.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 6, 2010, 03:26 PM

Put love notes in his briefcase or lunch box, send him suggestive texts, make a date with him, suggest a sexy picnic, send him a love letter, send him a detailed note with what you intend doing to him. Turn up at his office dressed as a policeman and arrest him, put suggestions under his pillow, get dressed up in something outrageous that he`ll go nuts over, like chaps and knickers, ( christina style) do a lap dance or pole dance for him. Write up a menu with you as main course. Put the kit on basques stockings,! You're a female you have the power and means, let your imagination go wild. And follow it... Cuff him to the bedposts!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Lovelife [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sherri, dob: 2/21/64 Will Kevin and I marry someday? Kevin dob: 8/31/51

Can't renew IP [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - I know this question was raised a long while ago, but Im having exactly the same issue as this person!! Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling bothte broadband and the belkin wireless adaptor. The weird similarity here is that I was fine using my wireless adaptor until I tried installing...

Why can't I renew my IP [ 3 Answers ]

I am new too wireless networking, and I cannot renew my IP address for networking. What should I do about this?

My lovelife [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know if me and my ex will ever date again

My lovelife [ 5 Answers ]

Will me and my ex ever date again?

View more questions Search