Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    humanaaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:44 AM
    We are canadian and working in California now we are planing to go back
    My family planing to go back to canada ,but we have no idea about moving company rates, are they charge us by the weight or by the capacity ,also we are going to pack everything by ourself so any suggestion for getting low rate and reliable moving company ,because one of top mover give us 5000$ estimate

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent potential California Child Abandonment claim as canadian Dad? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a father of a 1 year old girl (I was born in, and reside in Canada currently). Going to try and make a long story short here so I don't waste anyone's time.. I had my ex-girlfriend (she's from California) that I met online move up here for the duration of about a year. We had our...

Tax Withholding/Forms for Canadian Intern Working in California for Summer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is the tax withholding/rules for a Canadian citizen/resident who will be temporarily working at a US firm for the summer? I am not familiar with the new amendments to the Canadian/US tax treaty Thank you

Canadian unmarried mom on work visa lives/gives birth in California. [ 1 Answers ]

I am Canadian citizen working legally in California. 2 years ago, I gave birth to a son (unexpected pregnancy). A few months after he was born, I left his father. His father signed a declaration of paternity, and his name is on our son's birth certificate. I have never been married, work full time,...

Canadian looking to work and live in California [ 5 Answers ]

I am a young Canadian woman looking to live in the U.S. (specifically California). I do not currently have a degree or diploma as I am trying to decide what to do in terms of a career path. I am skilled in many areas and have diverse interests so I have struggled to decide where I would like to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.