Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cristaldesiles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 09:28 PM
    Which site can I buy all these skin lightening products from
    Please tell me one site where I can buy Likas papaya soap, carotein nourishing cream and papaya kojic acid? I live in nyc and I need one site or one vemdor to buy all these from.. shipping is very ridiculously high.. or has anyone bought any of these products in store in nyc? Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 07:38 PM

Our posters do not recommend any specific sites. Since advertising is not allowed.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Aug 8, 2010, 02:09 AM
    We back to that again? I thought we could recommend a site but not link to it?
    That's what I was told my Curlyben.
    Post#15

@cristaldesiles
    I doubt one vendor or seller has all of those products except for maybe guesso.com but their products are on the iffy side because you never know if your getting the real deal or a look a like product.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Aug 9, 2010, 06:05 AM

cristaldesiles,

I agree with nikkicute. It may be difficult to get all these products from the one site.

I know that here in the UK, I can get my carotein easily in any black hair and beauty shop. The Likas, I have only ever seen on line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

What are the best skin lightening products you ever tried? [ 10 Answers ]

Everyone feel free to share your experiences of the best skin lightening products you ever tried... Also yes I know that the same products do not work for everyone but chances are that if everyone shares the best skin lightening products they ever tried.You could then try it yourself and you never...

Skin Lightening Products [ 1 Answers ]

What are some harmless products that I can use to lighten my skin complexion in less than two weeks?

View more questions Search