Ask
    dominicshvac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 06:09 PM
    ST9120U1011 air conditioning doesn't work
    Replaced fan board and heat cycle works but cooling does not
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2010, 06:14 PM

Guessing that is the PC board part number. Need more info, does anything work, outside, inside. Does fan run when cooling is on, does outside unit run?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home air conditioning doesn't work. [ 8 Answers ]

I bought my home 7 years ago and the central A/C that came with it was working. I just Turned it on for the first time this summer and it worked for a couple minutes and stopped completely. Nothing is working! I reset the circuit breaker but still doesn't turn on. I have One thermostat for...

Home air conditioning fan doesn't turn on but unit outside does? [ 0 Answers ]

The outside air conditioning unit turns on but the fan to blow it around the house does not. I can hear the stuff coming through the piping into where the fan is supposed to blow it around the house but it never turns on. The blower for the heat turns on and works just fine. What is the problem....

My central air conditioning fan does not work? [ 1 Answers ]

The fan outside on my central air conditioning unit doesn't run. Any suggestions?

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning

Air Conditioning Automatic doesn't work [ 2 Answers ]

We turned on our air today and the automatic setting didn't kick in. The house was at 81 degrees and we have it set at 74 so it should have kicked in. The fan works and even blows out cold air but once we switch it over to automatic it shuts off. What is wrong with our air conditioner and is it...

View more questions Search