Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marschak1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Garage door sensors have no power
    The garage door opener has power and blinks as if there was an obstruction in the sensors. The sensors aren't receiving any power. We placed a mirror in front of them to determine if they did and they do not work. The rest of the garage has power and is fine. How do I fix this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

How to build an interior wall inside garage without removing the garage door [ 5 Answers ]

I want to build a wall inside my 1 car garage, I have flooring down already with those 2ftX 2ft squares with plastic on the bottom and click together wood flooring on top. I can't (because of condo docs) remove the garage door.. but I want to make this into a bedroom. Myidea is to seal the garage...

How do I syncronize my remote control garage door pad with my garage door [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can syncronize my remote control pad to open the garage door from the car?? I recently reset my code on the panel, because I didn't know the original code and now when I drive up in the car, my remote contral pad does not work to open the garage door... Any possible...

Garage door power out [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I was having electrical problems in my home. My son thought that it was being caused by the microwave oven, so he moved it to the garage. One day I wanted to heat something up quickly, so I went to the garage and plugged the microwave up to the same outlet that my washer and dryer...

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

Lost power to garage door - including remote [ 4 Answers ]

My garage door seems to have lost power somewhere. I don't have power from my remote in the garage, the keypad on the garage door, or either car remotes. I know I have power in the plug-in that it is connected to, but can't seem to figure out the problem - could a battery be out somewhere and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.