Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbobbie3137 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 04:30 PM
    I've got a poulan 14.5 hp 42
    I have a rideing lawn mower that is by name poulan it's a 14.5 hp has a 42" cut the problem is that it will run for awhile then it stops and may start up the next day
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 5, 2010, 04:42 AM

Hi,
    Your meager description gives a number of possibilities. In order of likelihood, ignition(armature), fuel filter(clogged) or fuel pump(weak, if equipped.)
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poulan rider [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know if someone would have a diagram for a poulan 42" deck,I can't remember how too put my belt on.

I got a 1992 poulan, 14.5/42 [ 1 Answers ]

When I try releasing the clutch/brake the motor stalls. When I try to engage the mower blades it stalls also.

Have a Poulan ML# P015538 [ 5 Answers ]

When I try to start it it turns over real slow some time you have bump the key back and fourth for it turn over have charged the battery also the wire to the starter as well as the started are very hot to touch what could be wrong!!

New Poulan Weedtrimmer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to purchase a new Poulan P1500 Weed trimmer. I am looking for this particular trimmer to replace and would also like to know the MSRP. Thank You

Poulan PT17 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Poulan PT17 trimmer. I want to replace the head with heavy duty plastic blade. How do you remove the head to put on the new. I cannot see any screws, bolts that hold the head on, how do you remove it? :confused:

View more questions Search