Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SillyWilly377 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 12:13 PM
    I need help asap please.
    Which of the values below is impossible for the descriptive measure in question?
    Answer
    r = 1.25
    mean = -0.2
    s = 3.4
    both (a) and (b)
    both (a) and (c)
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 12:58 PM

Think this through:

First, I assume by "r" you mean correlation coefficient. Take a look in your text book and it should tell you what the possible range of values for r is.

You have a mean that's a negative number. Is that a problem, or not?

You have a standard deviation s that's a positive number - do you see any problems with that?

Now post back and tell us what you think the right answer is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

AsAp what do I do ! [ 2 Answers ]

i think im prego but i took a test well many of them and its said neg. but i think i am cause no one knws your body better than u rigth.... so yea help me and i have my preiod ever month but its a little litgher and dark as what it sopose to be so please hlep me

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search