Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ziadshuwaikh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2003, 03:09 PM
    Relationship
    Is this website askme the same of askmehelpdesk,and how can I ask a question step by step please?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 6, 2003, 05:06 PM
    relationship
    Yes it is and you've just asked your first question. Next question? ::)
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2003, 09:14 PM
    relationship
    Ye sit is and what is your next question please?

Chaz 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

My relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have been involve with a man for 1 year and he's involve with another women and claims he going to leave her for me, I do believe he's in love with me because of the things he does for me and also we are getting ready to buy a home together and get married this year, I guess my question is are we...

View more questions Search