Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousJorge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 02:17 AM
    What are these strands sticking out of my inner labia
    I am a teenage female and I have these strands of skin sticking out of my inner labia. They are the same color if the rest of my inner labia, and they don't hurt, or itch or anything. They just look VERY weird. I know for a fact its not an std, because when I went to the doctor he didn't say anything about me having one. But still I would like to know what it is that is going on with my body.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 03:14 AM

What you see is actually quite normal, and I guess the only way you can describe what you see is 'strands'. For example, the vulva which is the outside area of the female has labia which are larger strands of skin, often called lips, which protect the opening into the vagina as well.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol testing by hair strands [ 3 Answers ]

Does alcohol show up in hair samples

Inner labia [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure what it is inside my inner labia I have those small tiny little pimple like things that are white no discharge or smell.it burns a little when I pee because of them give some advice thank you.:

Bumps on labia [ 1 Answers ]

I will try to be as clear on this, so as to prevent confusion. At the end of my last period, I noticed a small bump on the outer lip of my right labia. I thought it to be an allergic reaction to the pad I was wearing (a new brand), and so changed to a tampon as soon as I could. When I went to the...

220v Circuit to Barn - 3 or 4 strands? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've strung a 155 foot 2-2/4 underground aluminum cable in conduit 155 feet and 36 inches underground from my barn to the panel in my home which I plan to upgrade from 100 to 200 amps soon. Now, after the trench is filled, my neighbor tells me I must have 4 stands, not three for this...

Bump on my labia [ 5 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago, I noticed a hard pea sized bump on my labia majora. I do shave there, so I figured it was an ingrown hair. I squeezed it and a little discharge came out and it was sore and swollen for a couple days, but when the swelling went down, I thought it was on the road to recovery....

View more questions Search