Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riyayatin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 02:09 AM
    I need to write a letter of introduction to corporate companies
    I need to write a letter of introduction to corporate companies introducing my client's computer hardware & networking AMC and how we want them to work with . Please anyone got ideas because I'm swamped with work
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 02:19 AM
    Hi, riyayatin!

What we can do here is to give you ideas as to how you might word your letter without actually writing the entire letter. You know more about the particulars than anyone else here.

If you would post a draft here of what you might like to write in the letter, without putting in any contact information, I'm sure that there will be those of use who'll be willing to take a look at it and suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 05:59 PM

Excellent information provided Clough... good sites.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 12:41 AM
    Thanks, Stringer!

I hope that riyayatin does post a draft here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To write introduction letter in corporate business language [ 7 Answers ]

Hi friends I'm having my own work shop of fabrication of steel , till the date I was work as per my client order now I'm launching my own plumbing product in the market, for that I need good start by making introduction letter using corporate business language. And I don't know how to write an...

Letter of introduction for industrial services to another companies [ 1 Answers ]

Hy. I may use some help in finding samples of " Letter of Introduction " for industrial services to another companies. Thanks. Best regards.

Introduction Letter to Corporate Companies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I work as Rental Agent at a large Real Estate company. I would like to know how and what to write in my introduction letter to Corporate Companies, in the event if they do have employees or contract workers that needs accommodation in our area.

Introduction letter about a new employee to other companies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been recently employed by a certain ICT company. I need a letter to introduce myself to other companies that get ICT services from my new company

View more questions Search