Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2010, 11:17 PM
    Furry friends
    Here is 2 from the back yard. I can catch them still when their eating.
    There are at least 5 squirrels and one rabbit. The squirrels most likely live in the back yard. The rabbit just comes and visits.

The 2 pics were taken through a window screen.

I've seen the squirrel and rabbit about 3' apart.

The birds are fun to watch too. There is a nesting pair in the birdhouse, so watching them feed is always nice.

Then there are just birds in the back yard. Some were fascinated with a particular pile of dirt. They kept digging big holes in it. I've never seen that before. The soil was very fine and grey, almost like flower pot dirt.

A neighbor was taking his golden retreiver for a walk today and said the dog seems to get very excited around you. I don't know why. It was weird. I greeted the dog and the dog went a few feet away (retractable leash) and effectively danced for me. The Golden is big.
    Attached Images

shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 01:48 AM

I wish we had squirrels here, they are so darn cute!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 01:59 AM
    Hey, KISS!

You found my relatives! :D

For real though, a couple of years ago, I saw an albino squirrel in the park that's right across the street from my home!

Thanks!
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Kiss, I hope you don't mind but I am going to add a few photo's we took while camping of our little buddies. They actually followed me around like dogs.

(Please don't make fun of my crocs:P)

Name:  squirrle3.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  4.6 KB Name:  squirrle2.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  4.6 KB Name:  squirrle.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  4.9 KB Name:  Gopher.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  4.9 KB
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2010, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I wish we had squirrels here, they are so darn cute!!!
    WHATTT! No squirrels? I'll lend you some of the ones in my backyard!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

To all our gone but never forgotton furry,feathered or scaly friends. [ 19 Answers ]

Some one suggested that we start a thread for out lost pets. So here's a place to come to read and let out your thoughts for those who have left us. Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to...

White furry stuff on concrete floors [ 2 Answers ]

Last Friday, we pulled up our hard wood floors because they buckled, we know we have a drainage problem and Also last Friday they starting digging the trenches for the drainage around our property. I noticed on Saturday that there is white fuzzy stuff popping up on the slab. I sprayed with...

Last Night, Some Sort of Small, Furry Animal, Gained Access to the Inside of My Home! [ 44 Answers ]

It wasn't a mouse and also wasn't flying. A bit of background... I own a really nice, old home. I've had many student recitals here as well as parties for friends and/or neighbors. Old homes need a lot of maintenance, though. Mine now needs a lot of maintenance! There are holes in my...

View more questions Search