Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 3, 2010, 06:05 PM
    We do not do reading or fortune telling.
    There are no experts here who offer psychic readings. We discovered that people who have offered readings here in the past were trying to direct people to their own websites for paid readings. This is a serious Q&A site and we do not condone solicitation like this when people are looking for help. As such it has been decided that we will not do or allow any readings, fortune telling or the like.

Please do not ask for anyone to tell you what your future will be like, such posts will be removed. Please do not respond to such requests or offer to do any readings, horoscopes or the like, those will also be removed.

If you wish to ask about psychic phenomena, abilities or the like, we welcome such questions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Check out some similar questions!

Fortune Teller! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so this may sound strange but I think I have some sort of sense that vaguely tells me the future example: When I was around 11 I came home to my grandparents (from my mothers side) being at my house and I turn to my grandfather and start telling him a story about my other grandfather. (from my...

Want someone to tell my fortune [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for someone to tell my fortune I had a reading done before but it wasn very good can anyone give me site to get it done free on line:D:confused:

Looking for old movie with a fortune telling machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an old movie that I saw on TV years ago featuring an old gypsy fortune telling machine that lead to about four different tales one involving a person being attacked by a piano and one involving people with plastic skin. Have tried googling different combinations of these elements...

Puzzling fortune from a fortune cookie. [ 5 Answers ]

So I went to Thai food the other day and afterward received my fortune cookie. Too full to eat it at the time, I brought it back to work with me. I opened it today and the fortune read, “Where there is doubt, there is truth.” I'm not sure I follow what this fortune cookie is trying to say…...

Fortune telling [ 2 Answers ]

I'm totally intrigued by this page. Can anyone claim to foresee other peoples futures from their posts? If so I would love to hear what anyone can tell me about myself. I'm willing to answer any questions

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search